We have been providing systems to retailers for over 15 years
As new channels have become available, we have adapted, improved and widened the capabilities of e-trackit to allow you to take advantage of new opportunities as they arise.
From a single database held on your own Server/PCs, e-trackit manages the creation of your stock records, passing this information to your EPOS teminals, web sites, and shopping channels such as eBay and Amazon. As items are sold through any channel, all other channels and your office systems are automatically updated with the latest stock levels.
With accurate information in real time you can
- remove non-stock items from sale or set appropriate delivery messages
- automatically produce pick and pack lists
- set rules to generate purchase orders for low stock items
- update channels when stock is replenished
- link to carriers to produce parcel labels and consignment lists
- link to websites for customer delivery tracking
- link to accounts packages for invoicing
Many retailers are finding that their potential for growth is restricted because it is too difficult or expensive to manage stock across multiple shopping channels. E-trackit solves this. At the same time, the system produces a wide range of reports to assist in the management of a competitive multichannel retail business.
On other pages you can find out more about the capabilities of e-trackit:
Office – the hub of the system with a wide range of options to suit your business
Online – linking office to your existing or potential websites
EPOS – powerful high street systems linked to your office
Channels – easy ways of linking to eBay, Amazon and Google shopping channels
Dispatch – options for direct links to carriers.